Juvenile Traffic Offenses
Juveniles have a lot at stake when faced with the possibility of a criminal conviction. Even a seemingly minor underage drinking charge can hold you back when it comes time to applying for a specific job. Anyone in college or under the age of 18 who faces criminal charges needs an advocate. A. Mark Nicewicz, Esq., Attorney At Law, provides the level of personalized attention you deserve.
With more than 25 years of experience, Mark Nicewicz is a pre-eminent lawyer with a proven reputation. He handles a number of criminal cases, including juvenile traffic offenses and other juvenile offenses.
Juvenile Traffic Violation Defense
Traffic violations can be serious for anyone, but for minors and those under the age of 21 the consequences are unique. Attorney Mark Nicewicz handles offenses involving:
- Driving outside the scope of the permit
- Driving without a license or permit
- Reckless driving
- Underage DWI/DUI
Mr. Nicewicz takes the time to help educate his clients and works closely with minors so they understand the details of their case. He can also help clients in getting to a rehabilitation program, if necessary, to deal with issues relating to criminal offenses, drug addictions, underage drinking and more.
Schedule A Meeting, Today
There is no charge for the first consultation with attorney Mark Nicewicz. Please contact his office at 703-319-8187 or by completing a short contact form online. He serves clients in Fairfax County and throughout northern Virginia. We are proud to service Annandale, Leesburg, Manassas, Arlington, Ashburn, Woodbridge, Fairfax, Alexandria, Reston, Herndon, Vienna, Great Falls, Falls Church, Oakton, Chantilly, Centreville, McLean, Burke, Clifton, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Baileys Crossroads, Fort Belvoir.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Reckless Driving
- Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Virginia, 1985
- District of Columbia, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1985
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- J.D. – 1985
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1982
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Economics & Philosophy